Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan wants police to reopen investigation into weekend attack
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2012 at 10:33 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
She told the New York Post’s Page Six: “He isn’t going to get away with this. I’m in shock and it was a really scary situation.”
However, Christian’s uncle Peter Jessop insists his nephew is innocent and blasted Lindsay’s mother Dina Lohan for her remarks about the incident.
He said: “He doesn’t deserve this. It’s amazing that her mom said, ‘Thank God he didn’t have a weapon’ — of course he didn’t have a weapon. He’s a good kid, he’s worked for two congressmen. He just went to New York for the weekend. Hopefully this doesn’t cost him his job. He is in shock about how the media has twisted this story.”
Lindsay had claimed Christian befriended someone in her group at 1 Oak nightclub with the intention of getting closer to her.
She said they later got into a heated physical argument after she found out he had taken more than 50 photographs of her and was emailing them to his friends.
Lindsay reported the incident to police at 4:30am on Sunday and alleged she was choked from behind and thrown on to the ground in her room at the W Hotel in Manhattan where she was staying with friends.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...