Lindsay Lohan to host an episode of 'Chelsea Lately' next week
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The troubled actress – whose latest stint in rehab is due to end on Wednesday – is set to take over presenting duties from Chelsea Handler in the August 5 episode of the chat show.
Lindsay is also set to sit down for a tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey and film an eight-part documentary for the media mogul's channel OWN.
Meanwhile, it has been claimed the 27-year-old actress has made two lists of all her acquaintances with the intention of culling all the 'bad' influences when she leaves rehab.
Out of her 100 pals and family members, 80 of her so-called friends are set to face the chop, TMZ is reporting. There is a possibility her father Michael Lohan - with whom she has a tumultuous relationship - could also be on the list.
The star is keen to stay on the straight and narrow when she leaves her Malibu-based treatment facility, where she is serving a 90-day stint as part of a plea deal for lying to police during a car crash last summer.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...