LIndsay Lohan throws drink, starts fight in nightclub
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
Lindsay Lohan is losing it.
She just got into another fight in a club with- this time with New York Ranger players Aaron Voros and Sean Avery at 1Oak in New York.
The wacky Irish American star threw a drink over Voros' model girlfriend, Jessica Stam, and then tried to get all three thrown out of the club.
The New York Post reports , "Lindsay threw a fit because she wanted to be at their table near the DJ. But she claimed she didn't want to sit with Aaron and said, 'He's my ex-boyfriend. I don't want him anywhere near me.'
Voros for his part denied he knew her.
Lindsay then allegedly threw a drink in Jessica's face, and Lohan demanded the Rangers players be ejected.
Club bosses refused.
Stam, Voros and Avery were said to be shocked and Lohan left shortly afterward.
The Post says they await Lohan's inevitable denial, but have multiple witnesses.
A different source said "Lindsay threw a fit. There was total drama for absolutely no reason."