LIndsay Lohan throws drink, starts fight in nightclub
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
Lindsay Lohan is losing it.
She just got into another fight in a club with- this time with New York Ranger players Aaron Voros and Sean Avery at 1Oak in New York.
The wacky Irish American star threw a drink over Voros' model girlfriend, Jessica Stam, and then tried to get all three thrown out of the club.
The New York Post reports , "Lindsay threw a fit because she wanted to be at their table near the DJ. But she claimed she didn't want to sit with Aaron and said, 'He's my ex-boyfriend. I don't want him anywhere near me.'
Voros for his part denied he knew her.
Lindsay then allegedly threw a drink in Jessica's face, and Lohan demanded the Rangers players be ejected.
Club bosses refused.
Stam, Voros and Avery were said to be shocked and Lohan left shortly afterward.
The Post says they await Lohan's inevitable denial, but have multiple witnesses.
A different source said "Lindsay threw a fit. There was total drama for absolutely no reason."
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...