Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan thinks that Amanda Bynes should be punished for her driving offenses
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 09:44 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
|Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes|
Lindsay tweeted: "Why did I get put in jail and a nickelodeon star has had NO punishment(s) so far? (sic)
She continued to say: "These are the moments that I appreciate my life experiences, living without regrets and Disney for supporting me as an actress-night all* (sic)
Amanda, 26, was cited last Tuesday (11.09.12) driving without a license and puffing what looked like a marijuana pipe and Lindsay's angry comments came hours after Amanda was once again caught driving yesterday morning (16.09.12) without a license, this time resulting in her car being impounded.
The Department of Motor Vehicles suspended her license on August 25 after she is believed to have refused to take a sobriety test when she was stopped for Driving Under Influence in April.
The 'Hairspray' star has been charged with two misdemeanour counts of hit-and-run, relating to accidents she's had behind the wheel.