Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan still hasn't paid the $41,031 she owes to a tanning company
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 10:01 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
Lindsay racked up the huge bill between 2007 to 2009 when she was a client of the tanning company.
This is the latest in a long line of legal disputes for the 25-year-old actress, who was recently reported to have paid off a member of staff at the Betty Ford rehab clinic who is she is accused of being violent towards.
Dawn Holland sued Lindsay following the incident where she was apparently opposed to taking a breathalyser test.
According to the prosecutor, the actress appeared intoxicated at the time and Holland says she grabbed her right wrist, "twisting and pulling it for eight to 10 seconds."
However, the case was closed for an undisclosed amount.
Lindsay is current trying to resurrect her acting career and will next star as Dame Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime movie 'Liz and Dick' alongside 'True Blood's Grant Bowler in the role of Richard Burton.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...