Lindsay Lohan spent the weekend partying with friends and her new boyfriend Avi Snow
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Lindsay Lohan spotted partying in
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The troubled starlet - who was sentenced to 90 days in rehab this week after pleading "no contest" to charges for lying to police about driving her car during a crash last June - was spotted kissing the musician and club promoter after his band City of the Sun performed in a club in Santa Monica on Saturday night.
A source told gossip website TMZ.com that the actress was there to support the band and left around midnight after spending the night sipping out of a water bottle.
The actress also allegedly spent Friday night partying with friends in a San Diego nightclub, where she is said to have asked to be served vodka in carafes, instead of bottles so her table appeared to be alcohol free.
The 26-year-old actress only recently started dating Avi and friends hope he will be a good influence on her.
A source close to the rocker recently said: "Avi's not a feckless party animal, he works in that industry, sure, but he's got a good head on his shoulders.
"He's from a solid background and doesn't get involved with the drugs scene, he doesn't even drink much... basically, he knows who is and likes control, he could help Lindsay."
Lindsay will undergo her sixth attempt at getting sober when she begins her court ordered stint in rehab before May 2 and her treatment will focus on her "large" alcohol consumption and reliance on legal medications but the actress reportedly still doesn't think she has a problem and friends are afraid the treatment will not work.
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...