Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan settles dispute with men who claim she abducted them
Posted on Sunday, July 01, 2012 at 11:07 AM
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
- Denise Richards has retained custody of Brooke Mueller and Charlie Sheen's sons
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato got a new tattoo by Bang Bang
- Carey Mulligan and ‘The Great Gatsby’ cast dazzle on Cannes red carpet
Lindsay Lohan was sued by three men – who accused her of taking them on a wild car ride while on drugs through Santa Monica after a party in Malibu - but the lawsuit against her has now been resolved.
According to TMZ.com, a dismissal notice will be filed in court soon, but the terms of the settlement have not been disclosed.
The event led to Lindsay being arrested for DUI (driving under the influence) for the second time in 90 days and cocaine was also found at the scene.
She served one day in jail after pleading guilty to being under the influence of cocaine and no contest to reckless driving.
In recent months Lindsay- who is filming the role of the late Dame Elizabeth Taylor in TV movie ‘Liz & Dick’ - has been trying to turn her life around following a string of legal problems, but was recently taken to hospital after a car crash in Los Angeles.
She was later discharged with no injuries but the rear bumper was taken off her car and the passenger window smashed.