Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan settles dispute with men who claim she abducted them
Posted on Sunday, July 01, 2012 at 11:07 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Lindsay Lohan was sued by three men – who accused her of taking them on a wild car ride while on drugs through Santa Monica after a party in Malibu - but the lawsuit against her has now been resolved.
According to TMZ.com, a dismissal notice will be filed in court soon, but the terms of the settlement have not been disclosed.
The event led to Lindsay being arrested for DUI (driving under the influence) for the second time in 90 days and cocaine was also found at the scene.
She served one day in jail after pleading guilty to being under the influence of cocaine and no contest to reckless driving.
In recent months Lindsay- who is filming the role of the late Dame Elizabeth Taylor in TV movie ‘Liz & Dick’ - has been trying to turn her life around following a string of legal problems, but was recently taken to hospital after a car crash in Los Angeles.
She was later discharged with no injuries but the rear bumper was taken off her car and the passenger window smashed.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...