Lindsay Lohan seeks compensation from court system
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
Yet again Lohan has come out of this situation as a victim.
It seems that series of misdiagnosis have led to her behavior, imprisonment and rehab.
Doctors have reported that Lohan was misdiagnosed. The doctor's at UCLA's Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital in Westwood have stated that Lohan does not have an addiction to methamphethamine and also does not suffer from bipolar disorder.
She also does not have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). She had been prescribed Adderall to help with the symptoms of ADHD. This drug could have been the cause of her manic behavior of the last couple of months.
Lohan is now looking for restitution for having been sentenced to 90 days in jail for violating probation on a 2007 drink driving charge. She was released from jail after serving only 13 days.
FOX 411 Pop Tarts were told "Lindsay is fuming – she is really upset that the courts put her through all this."
However a Santa Monica-based Criminal Defense Attorney, Steve Cron, said "No judge or prosecutor could be sued under these circumstances, they have absolute immunity…Judge Revel formulated her opinion of Lindsay based on the information she had at the time from another program. The judge could still be dissatisfied with the report from UCLA and seek independent opinions or insist Lindsay be enrolled in other programs."
The Los Angeles district attorney's office has said that the "Mean Girls" star may avoid the full 90-day sentence in rehab.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...