Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan reportedly seeking restraining order from father Michael Lohan
Posted on Monday, October 22, 2012 at 08:46 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
Following a failed intervention attempt hosted by her father Michael Lohan, troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan is reportedly looking to make it legal that her father has to stay away from her.
The New York Daily News reports that Lindsay Lohan is looking to put a restraining order in place against her father after he attempted to give his daughter an intervention. Lindsay’s mother Dina is on her daughter’s side, citing that her ex-husband Michael has been using Lindsay’s fame for his own gain.
"This sole act by my ex was not an intervention nor was this extreme antic sanctioned by any member of Lindsay's family or her professional team of handlers," Dina told TMZ.
However, TMZ obtained correspondence that proved that Michael Lohan was not alone in his attempt to give Lindsay an intervention. According to emails and texts, Michael was working with Lohan's manager, Evan Hainey, her entertainment lawyer, Dave Feldman, and her criminal defense lawyer, Shawn Holley.
"She is AGAIN, taking pills to keep her up and to sleep (addeall)!! I even know that she is and was drinking during work as far back as Liz and Dick!" the concerned father wrote in an email obtained by TMZ, dated Sept. 23.
"I am asking you to PLEASE PLEASE find a way to get her to LA toward the end of the first week of October or the beginning of the second so we can do an intervention and FINALLY end this madness!"
Hainey, Lohan's manager, responded that he was "hearing the same things," and Holley, the actress' lawyer, agreed with Michael's plan: "Let's do it."
"Her team and I staged an intervention, but she resisted," Michael Lohan told the Daily News. Lindsay called the police when her father showed up, and well-known interventionist Earl Hightower “abandoned ship.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...