Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan plans to go into hiding after rehab to maintain her sobriety
Posted on Tuesday, July 02, 2013 at 09:21 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
The 'Mean Girls' star is determined not to move back to the Los Angeles or New York City, where she was often a regular on the party circuit, and is determined to turn her life around by living in a quiet part of the country "where there are no paparazzi", according to TMZ.
It's not known how long Lindsay, 26, plans to isolate herself away from the spotlight but sources close to the actress say she "wants to get back to her true self".
The former child star is currently being treated for addiction at the Cliffside facility - after transferring from the Betty Ford Clinic last month - and her 12-step programme is thought to be working, however, Lindsay is "deathly afraid" of relapsing once she exits rehab and readjusts to everyday life.
Lindsay was ordered to serve 90 days in rehab in lieu of jail time earlier this year after being found guilty of lying to the police about a car crash which occurred last summer. The actress claimed she wasn't driving during the incident, but authorities determined she was indeed behind the wheel.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...