Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan never wants to appear in a court again
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2012 at 09:44 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
When asked about the end of her troubles by TMZ.com, she said: "Yes, I'm very excited, I'm gong to have dinner with my sister to celebrate."
She was then asked if will be the last time she ever appears in front of a judge, she replied: "Yes."
53-year old Irish carpenter re-emigrates to New York, describes why he had to leave
Top ten people I’d like to have a pint with
Lindsay was then asked if she would miss her lawyer, Shawn Holley, who - as long as she stays out of trouble - she will see for the last time at today's hearing.
She replied: "She's still a good person in my life, She's been there for me."
While Lindsay's probation may be coming to a close, she still stands accused of a hit-and-run by club manager Thaer Kamal, who says she knocked into him with her Porsche and left the scene the scene earlier this month.
Mr. Kamal is said to be demanding at least $100,000 in compensation from the 'Machete' star, but so far the incident is under investigation by police, and no charges have been filed against Lindsay, nor has she been arrested.