Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan, Lady Gaga and Lana Del Rey reportedly enjoyed a slumber party at a West Hollywood hotel
Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2012 at 11:13 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
‘Liz & Dick’ actress Lindsay was joined by the two singers at Chateau Marmont hotel and apparently spent the evening together "watching old movies and playing board games."
A source told website X17: "The three of them had dinner in the garden on Tuesday night at Chateau, and then Lindsay and Gaga ran upstairs to play dress-up and came down in different outfits."
Lady Gaga tweeted to Lindsay on the night writing: "When you ordered a cucumber and a knife to the bar last night, I thought your were going to perform a vasectomy. Just a skinny bitch."
Lohan tweeted back: "Skinny snack 1, Lady Gaga hahaha."
The 26-year-old ‘Born This Way’ singer then tweeted a photo of a tray with a cucumber with a knife in it and sliced lemons sitting on bar.
She captioned the image: "How much could one do with this arrangement!"
Lady Gaga’s tweets and photograph have since been deleted, according to website Mail Online.
In April, she was criticized for sending a tweet that was considered a pro-anorexic statement by some people.
She wrote: "Just killed back to back spin classes. Eating a salad dreaming of a cheeseburger. Pop singers don't eat. I was born this way."