Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan isn't concerned about possibly being sent to jail
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2012 at 08:29 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Lohan in a scene from 'Liz & Dick'|
A source close to the troubled starlet told the Huffington Post: "We are not sure if Lindsay knows how serious this is. She has been in front of judges so many times at this point that she's not particularly worried. Lindsay has total faith in her lawyer and the criminal justice system. As far as she's concerned she did nothing wrong."
Lindsay could be sentenced to up to eight months behind bars next month for violating her probation, according to reports.
Another insider suggested that the 26-year-old actress is so confident she will be vindicated that she isn't planning to change her behaviour before the hearing on January 25.
The source said: "Lindsay has no intention of changing her behaviour leading up to the hearing. She plans to enjoy the holidays going out to clubs and parties with friends. She thinks she's the victim and is confident the judge will see that too."
Lindsay was previously said to have recently agreed she had hit rock bottom and needed professional help but claimed she doesn't have the money to hire a psychiatrist as she is currently in debt.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...