Lindsay Lohan is so determined to stay sober, she has banned all alcohol from her presence
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Out of recovery: Lindsay Lohan|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
, Irish American
The 27-year-old actress – who was released from a court-ordered 90-day stint in rehab last week – is trying to turn her life around and insists everywhere she stays is cleared of alcohol before she arrives.
According to TMZ, before Lindsay checked into the Beverly Hills hotel last week, she asked for the minibar to be removed.
Lindsay has also warned her mother, Dina Lohan, to make sure her home is booze free when the 'Mean Girls' actress visits.
Lindsay's lawyer Shawn Holley recently announced she is determined to stay out of trouble and was planning to stay with a sober coach in Los Angeles for the first few days after leaving rehab.
She said: "It was [Lindsay's] idea to have a sober coach with her. She is doing well. She is so positive and [wants to get] her life on the right track."
Shawn also revealed the 'Canyons' actress - who has battled alcohol and drug abuse in the past - will now only be required to attend three court-ordered therapy sessions a week.
The rehab facility has recommended Lindsay continue with her psychological treatment for the next 18 months, either in person when she is in California or via Skype when she is out of the state.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...