Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan is 'proud' of her work on ‘Liz & Dick’
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 08:06 AM
- Lindsay Lohan has never been better, according to her mother Dina
- Amanda Bynes allegedly lunged at a fan after he tried to take her photograph on Friday
- ‘Glee’ actor Matthew Morrison wants a musical collaboration with Adam Levine
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly ‘making life hell’ for staff and other patients at the Betty Ford clinic
- Gerard Butler has split from girlfriend Madalina Ghenea
|Liz & Dick|
A source told HollywoodLife.com: “She thought it was great and she had a good time filming and working on the project. Everybody is a critic and she really doesn’t care what anybody says about the movie, at least the negative comments.
“Nobody can replace Liz, she’s an iconic woman who was so graceful and elegant and there will be only one Elizabeth Taylor!
“Lindsay did her best and she’s pleased with how everything turned out.”
Following her foray into TV, Lindsay is reportedly hoping to star in her own comedy series after getting advice from Charlie Sheen.
A source said: "Lindsay has asked her manager and agent to look into getting her own television sitcom.
"Lindsay feels that the small screen would be a great way for her to revitalize her acting career and that a comedy would be the best bet. Lindsay feels most comfortable doing comedy and it was Charlie Sheen that told her she should do it. Charlie told Lindsay that it was an easy way to make very good money and help her to get her movie career back on track. Lindsay is loving the idea of having her own sitcom and would love to play someone in a story based on her crazy life."