Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan is looking for "true love"
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 07:57 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor in 'Liz and Dick'|
She told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "I relate to the fact that Elizabeth Taylor once said, 'I love being in love.' I do, too. I love being in love.
"There's nothing better than that first feeling of being in love, so I look forward to having that at some point.
"Yes, I've been in love with people - maybe one or two - but I haven't really had a true love yet.
"I can only imagine what it would be like to have the kind of love that she and Richard Burton had."
Lindsay, 26, has been linked to a string of famous people in the past including Dominic Cooper, Samantha Ronson, Colin Farrell and Jared Leto, and her personal life has been turbulent in recent years with stints in jail and rehab, but she is determined to turn her life around and get her focus back on acting.
She added: "I care what people think, but I am who I am and it's unfortunate that some of the things that are meant to be kept private have been exposed.
"I love acting and that's what I started out doing and it's unfortunate that people began to know me as a celebrity rather than an actress.
"I can only hope to gain respect back through my work."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...