Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan is getting advice from Tom Hardy on how to stay sober
Posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 03:44 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
Sources claim Tom – who has been sober since 2003 after battling his own drink and drug addiction – has been advising the 24-year-old actress on how to stay away from temptation and she has been taking his words seriously.
As well as befriending Tom, 33, Lindsay is set to get a new housemate.
The ‘Machete’ star recently moved to a new pad in Venice Beach, Los Angeles, but won’t be living there alone as a patient she met at the Betty Ford clinic will also be moving in.
The girl – who has been sober longer than Lindsay – will share the place and won’t pay any rent because she is struggling for cash at the moment, reports gossip website TMZ.
Lindsay has also been seen out with ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson and while they had dinner in West Hollywood over the weekend, insiders insist they are not back together.