Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan is getting advice from Tom Hardy on how to stay sober
Posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 03:44 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
Sources claim Tom – who has been sober since 2003 after battling his own drink and drug addiction – has been advising the 24-year-old actress on how to stay away from temptation and she has been taking his words seriously.
As well as befriending Tom, 33, Lindsay is set to get a new housemate.
The ‘Machete’ star recently moved to a new pad in Venice Beach, Los Angeles, but won’t be living there alone as a patient she met at the Betty Ford clinic will also be moving in.
The girl – who has been sober longer than Lindsay – will share the place and won’t pay any rent because she is struggling for cash at the moment, reports gossip website TMZ.
Lindsay has also been seen out with ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson and while they had dinner in West Hollywood over the weekend, insiders insist they are not back together.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...