Lindsay Lohan is following all of Oprah Winfrey's advice after rehab stint
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The talk show host has confirmed that she warned 'The Canyons' actress, who left rehab after 90 days of court-ordered treatment last week, not to travel to Europe this week because the "temptation to relapse would be too great", and Lindsay is determined to do everything Oprah tells her to do.
The 59-year-old star told 'Good Morning America' on Tuesday: "I just came from Europe, and Europe is the place to go when you want to feel really good and relax. It's hard to go to Capri and not have a Bellini."
She added: "I thought that she's in the best place that I've ever seen her. I believe that she believes that she is now ready. And she admitted that there were other times when she was pretending to be ready and not quite sure. And sometimes resentful that she was being, you know, put in a position where she had to go to rehab. I think this is the first time I could see it really benefited her."
Meanwhile, a source told UsMagazine.com that Lindsay, 27, is determined to focus on her upcoming OWN documentary series, which will premiere in early 2014.
The insider said: "She is doing everything Oprah tells her to do. "It'll show her going to meetings, working on herself and doing different things she hasn't done in a while.
"She really wants to get back to living a normal life and not being around negative people."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...