Lindsay Lohan is ‘doing amazing’ after finishing her three-month rehab stint
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The troubled actress departed the Cliffside drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility in Malibu, California, Tuesday afternoon following a 90-day court-ordered spell and her lawyer Shawn Holley insists the actress is determined to stay out of trouble.
She told E! News: “It was [Lindsay's] idea to have a sober coach with her. She is doing well. She is so positive and [wants to get] her life on the right track."
Shawn also revealed the 27-year-old actress - who has battled alcohol and drug abuse in the past - will now only be required to attend three court-ordered therapy sessions a week.
The rehab facility has recommended Lindsay continue with her psychological treatment for the next 18 months, either in person when she is in California or via Skype when she is out of the state.
Meanwhile, Lindsay's father Michael says he is “very proud” of his daughter for completing rehab.
He said: "I'm very, very proud of what she's accomplished, how far she's come and how seriously she's taking her sobriety and her future."
Lindsay was sentenced to 90 days treatment for substance abuse issues after pleading no contest to charges for lying to police about driving during a car crash in June 2012.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...