Lindsay Lohan is ‘doing amazing’ after finishing her three-month rehab stint
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The troubled actress departed the Cliffside drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility in Malibu, California, Tuesday afternoon following a 90-day court-ordered spell and her lawyer Shawn Holley insists the actress is determined to stay out of trouble.
She told E! News: “It was [Lindsay's] idea to have a sober coach with her. She is doing well. She is so positive and [wants to get] her life on the right track."
Shawn also revealed the 27-year-old actress - who has battled alcohol and drug abuse in the past - will now only be required to attend three court-ordered therapy sessions a week.
The rehab facility has recommended Lindsay continue with her psychological treatment for the next 18 months, either in person when she is in California or via Skype when she is out of the state.
Meanwhile, Lindsay's father Michael says he is “very proud” of his daughter for completing rehab.
He said: "I'm very, very proud of what she's accomplished, how far she's come and how seriously she's taking her sobriety and her future."
Lindsay was sentenced to 90 days treatment for substance abuse issues after pleading no contest to charges for lying to police about driving during a car crash in June 2012.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...