Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan is allegedly downing two liters of vodka a day
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2012 at 09:04 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The 'Liz & Dick' actress - who is accused of assaulting psychic Tiffany Mitchell in New York's Avenue nightclub in the early hours of Thursday morning - is allegedly relieving her stress about her worrying financial situation and her impending probation violation by day-long binges to numb the pain.
TMZ.com is reporting the troubled 26-year-old star - who has a history of substance abuse - sometimes kicks off her day with a drink and carries on until the evening, and her excessive alcohol consumption is affecting her relationships with her friends because of the violent tantrums the booze triggers.
The incident this week is said to be a consequence of her vodka-guzzling, as onlookers claim the flame-haired starlet turned up at Justin Bieber's Madison Square Garden concert drunk and continued partying heavily at the club with The Wanted boys.
Lindsay made a move on the boy band's Max George and was left infuriated when he started talking to Tiffany - who she allegedly branded a "gypsy" because of her profession.
Lindsay was taken into custody in the early hours of Thursday morning and booked for misdemeanour assault.
Lindsay's PA Gavin Doyle has now publicly urged the actress to seek help following an aggressive outburst which resulted in her kicking him out of the car when he bailed her out of the police station.
Gavin tweeted under the username SaveTheSociety: "@lindsaylohan after bailing you out last night I HOPE and PRAY you get the help you so desperately need. We are ALL rooting for you. Xxx (sic)"
He added: "Life is NOT a movie it's a reality that needs to be faced. (sic)"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...