Lindsay Lohan has thanked fans for their support while she was in rehab
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
'The Canyons' star has launched a new website since completing 90-days of court-ordered treatment at the Cliffside Malibu centre in California on July 31, and is eager to get her life back on track.
She wrote: "To my fans, Welcome to my new site... Your support has been everything. I'm so excited for what's next. xo All my love, Lindsay."
The 27-year-old actress went to rehab as part of a plea deal to avoid jail after violating her probation by lying to police about driving after a car accident last year, and she has since appeared eager to take responsibility for her problems and legal troubles.
In a sneak peak teaser of an interview with Oprah Winfrey she is asked by the talk show legend: "Do you think you can turn things around?" and "What is it that you're addicted to?"
The actress emotionally replies: "I'm my own worst enemy. I know that."
Oprah, 59, has taken a vested interest in Lindsay's well being following her well-documented troubles, as the actress is now filming a documentary series about her road to recovery for Oprah's TV channel, OWN.
Shortly after their recent interview, Oprah insisted that she believes Lindsay is ready to move on with her life.
She previously said: "I just interviewed her, and I was deeply moved by her desire to move forward in her life at this time ... I really do believe that she's ready."
She also said she felt the 'Mean Girls' star was "honest" and "authentic" during their chat, adding: "She looked good. She looked strong. She looked healthy."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...