Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan has reportedly snubbed a $500,000 offer to appear on 'Dancing with the Stars'
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 08:52 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
Although she has numerous financial problems, the 'Liz & Dick' actress didn't consider taking bosses up on their offer, gossip website TMZ reports.
A representative from 'Dancing with the Stars' said: "We don't comment on casting."
Lindsay's reputed financial problems include owing her former attorney Shawn Holley $300,000 in unpaid legal fees.
Her 'Scary Movie 5' co-star Charlie Sheen also lent her $100,000 to help her pay off her $233,904 tax bill last year.
Despite the troubled starlet's reluctance to take part in 'Dancing with the Stars' many famous faces have learnt to ballroom dance, including Pamela Anderson, Kelly Osbourne and 'Dirty Dancing' actress Jennifer Grey.