Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan has reportedly snubbed a $500,000 offer to appear on 'Dancing with the Stars'
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 08:52 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Although she has numerous financial problems, the 'Liz & Dick' actress didn't consider taking bosses up on their offer, gossip website TMZ reports.
A representative from 'Dancing with the Stars' said: "We don't comment on casting."
Lindsay's reputed financial problems include owing her former attorney Shawn Holley $300,000 in unpaid legal fees.
Her 'Scary Movie 5' co-star Charlie Sheen also lent her $100,000 to help her pay off her $233,904 tax bill last year.
Despite the troubled starlet's reluctance to take part in 'Dancing with the Stars' many famous faces have learnt to ballroom dance, including Pamela Anderson, Kelly Osbourne and 'Dirty Dancing' actress Jennifer Grey.