Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan has reportedly snubbed a $500,000 offer to appear on 'Dancing with the Stars'
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 08:52 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Although she has numerous financial problems, the 'Liz & Dick' actress didn't consider taking bosses up on their offer, gossip website TMZ reports.
A representative from 'Dancing with the Stars' said: "We don't comment on casting."
Lindsay's reputed financial problems include owing her former attorney Shawn Holley $300,000 in unpaid legal fees.
Her 'Scary Movie 5' co-star Charlie Sheen also lent her $100,000 to help her pay off her $233,904 tax bill last year.
Despite the troubled starlet's reluctance to take part in 'Dancing with the Stars' many famous faces have learnt to ballroom dance, including Pamela Anderson, Kelly Osbourne and 'Dirty Dancing' actress Jennifer Grey.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...