Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan has labelled Dr. Phil a ‘fraud’
Posted on Tuesday, October 02, 2012 at 09:57 AM
- Evangeline Lilly accused "Hobbit" co-star Orlando Bloom of lying about them getting drunk
- Niall Horan's mother went without to make sure her children had Christmas presents
- Charlie Sheen has shut down production on 'Anger Management' several times
- One Direction's Niall Horan is dating a Victoria's Secret "Angel"
- Fifty Shades of Grey star Jamie Dornan is a new dad
The 26-year-old 'Liz & Dick' actress took to her mother Dina Lohan's defence following her shambolic interview with the US chat host earlier this month.
The troubled starlet posted a series of bitter tweets about the TV psychologist on Saturday (29.09.12), most of which she later deleted.
She wrote: "@DrPhil You should be ashamed of yourself. What kind of man takes advantage of a woman @her most vulnerable state? YOU are the fraud."
Dina - who has been called "the worst mother in America" - was slammed by Dr. Phil as a "phony and inauthentic" for appearing intoxicated and making rude gestures during their recent interview.
Up until this weekend Lindsay had not commented on her mother's disastrous appearance, during which Dina lashed out at critics for condemning her parenting skills because of her high profile daughter's numerous stints in jail and rehab.
Lindsay also retweeted a message from a fan on Saturday that said: "ur mom is strong like u, Dr.Phil is an evil guy. Focus on your work linds (sic)".
After deleting the tweets, she wrote: "My last tweet was referencing my amazing, beautiful, talented, strong mother."
Dina also simply responded "karma" to a person who tweeted Lindsay a message saying: "It was painfully clear that @dinalohan was uncomfortable and he exploited her insecurities shamefully!"
Dina has repeatedly claimed her erratic demeanour during her interview with Dr. Phil was because she was so upset and not drunk.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith...
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'...
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France...
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry...
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift...
- Did Gabriel Byrne and Madonna get very friendly as new book alleges? ...