Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan has “disappointed” Barbara Walters by pulling out of their schedule interview
Posted on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 08:08 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Lindsay Lohan & Barbara Walters|
Speaking on ‘The View’, she said: “[I was told] ‘Lindsay doesn't feel up to it.' Well, I mean, she has a lot of problems, and it was just one more. I said, 'Poor girl, I hope when she feels like it, she will do it with us.'
“If they'd said to me 'You know, Barbara, she isn't up to the kinds of questions that you might ask' . . . I wouldn't feel quite as disappointed as I do today.
"As far as Jay goes, I love Jay. More power to him. I think I would have helped her. I think to go on Jay Leno and be adorable and amusing, there's still all the problems with her."
Barbara revealed one of the reasons she is so upset is because she and Lindsay, 26, have know each other for years and they had already completed part of the interview on the set of ‘Liz & Dick’.
She added: "I like Lindsay Lohan very much. I've known her for years since she was a very little girl. She said whenever she did an interview, she would sit down and do it with me.
"Even then, the producers were a little worried about whether or not she would be able to finish the film.
When I saw her, she was in very good shape. We were supposed do the major interview last week. . . We were very excited about it. I spent a lot of time, doing a lot of homework, watching the actual movie. . . and then her longtime press agent resigned. That should have been a clue."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...