Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan has “disappointed” Barbara Walters by pulling out of their schedule interview
Posted on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 08:08 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Lindsay Lohan & Barbara Walters|
Speaking on ‘The View’, she said: “[I was told] ‘Lindsay doesn't feel up to it.' Well, I mean, she has a lot of problems, and it was just one more. I said, 'Poor girl, I hope when she feels like it, she will do it with us.'
“If they'd said to me 'You know, Barbara, she isn't up to the kinds of questions that you might ask' . . . I wouldn't feel quite as disappointed as I do today.
"As far as Jay goes, I love Jay. More power to him. I think I would have helped her. I think to go on Jay Leno and be adorable and amusing, there's still all the problems with her."
Barbara revealed one of the reasons she is so upset is because she and Lindsay, 26, have know each other for years and they had already completed part of the interview on the set of ‘Liz & Dick’.
She added: "I like Lindsay Lohan very much. I've known her for years since she was a very little girl. She said whenever she did an interview, she would sit down and do it with me.
"Even then, the producers were a little worried about whether or not she would be able to finish the film.
When I saw her, she was in very good shape. We were supposed do the major interview last week. . . We were very excited about it. I spent a lot of time, doing a lot of homework, watching the actual movie. . . and then her longtime press agent resigned. That should have been a clue."