Lindsay Lohan has completed her three-month stint in rehab
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The troubled actress was spotted sporting a huge smile as she climbed into a vehicle to depart the Cliffside drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility in Malibu, California, on Tuesday afternoon following a 90-day court-ordered spell.
Sources close to the 27-year-old actress - who has battled alcohol and drug abuse in the past – told gossip website TMZ the flame-haired beauty will stay with a sober coach in Los Angeles for the next few days before she enters the real world again.
Lindsay will head straight back to work on Monday when she hosts an episode of chat show 'Chelsea Lately', taking over presenting duties from Chelsea Handler.
The 'Canyons' star's mother Dina Lohan recently confirmed her daughter will be moving to New York City when she leaves rehab, rather than return to live with her at the family home in Long Island, New York.
She said: "Lindsay is 27, my kids all have their own places. She's not going to move back home. She'll be getting an apartment in New York. She'll be in New York. It's great because [her sister Ali] is in New York with Wilhelmina models.
"[My son] Michael is in New York. My other little guy [Dakota] is 17 and he's still at home and going to St. Anthony's. The rest may come home to mom, but they don't want to live with me."
Lindsay was sentenced to 90 days treatment for substance abuse issues after pleading no contest to charges for lying to police about driving during a car crash last June.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...