Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan has blasted claims she was involved in a hit and run as a “complete lie”
Posted on Friday, March 16, 2012 at 10:56 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
She wrote in an extended statement on twitter: “Scrape? This is all a complete lie. I've been at community service. Last night, I attempted to wish a friend happy birthday, which I didn't even get to do because I was freaked out by all of the paparazzi. These false accusations are absurd.”
Outrage as St. Patrick's Day deemed too religious and renamed "O'Green Day"
Top ten words invented in Ireland - useful for St. Patrick’s Day
Witnesses claim Lindsay struck the manager on her way out from the Sayers Club but say he was not injured.
However, he went to the emergency room and according to TMZ.com he is going to press charges and hire a lawyer.
Despite his claims, law enforcement authorities claimed there was “no evidence” of a crime having taken place.
A police spokesperson said: "There was no evidence of a crime or a hit and run."
Lindsay has a history of legal problems and times in rehab, but recently signed up to play Elizabeth Taylor in a new TV movie.