Lindsay Lohan has been warned not to move back in with her mother
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The 'Liz & Dick' star, who is set to complete her 90-days of court-ordered treatment in rehab at the end of July, as part of a plea deal she struck to avoid jail after violating her probation, has allegedly been advised that she should move into a sober living facility when she is released from the Cliffside clinic in Malibu, California, because living with Dina Lohan could jeopardize her sobriety.
A source told gossip website RadarOnline.com that the duo "have been known to go out clubbing and drinking together," adding: "Lindsay doesn't need a friend in her parents, she needs Dina to act as her mother.
"She has been told that living under the same roof as Dina could jeopardize her sobriety. It's best if Lindsay were to live with a sober living companion, or in a sober living facility upon release from rehab.... However, Lindsay has no desire to move into a sober living facility."
Lindsay, 27, currently has very little income and can't afford to rent her own place yet.
The insider explained her options "are extremely limited because she has very, very little money coming in. She could stay with a friend, but that opens another can of worms because most of her pals are party animals. Lindsay has to stay out of nightclubs. Time will tell how seriously she is taking her latest stint at recovery."
Dina previously revealed that Lindsay is planning to move home after leaving rehab.
She said: "She will definitely start back at home with all of us."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...