Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan has been arrested for allegedly starting a fight
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2012 at 08:03 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The incident reportedly took place between the 'Liz & Dick' star and another female who was at the venue, after they had argued verbally.
Officers told gossip website TMZ words were exchanged between Lindsay and a woman in another booth at the club. The former Disney starlet reportedly said something to the effect of, "give me my space". Some time passed before Lindsay then allegedly hit the girl. Lindsay is believed to still be in custody.
Lindsay's legal history is lengthy, with a 2007 arrest for driving under the influence (DUI) in California starting a chain of events leading to rehab, jail and further charges including theft of a necklace.
Lindsay finally completed probation in March this year, but has since run into further problems and could faces charges of lying to police after a June car accident near on the Pacific Coast Highway near Los Angeles. She told officers she was a passenger in the car involved, when she is believed to have been driving.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...