Lindsay Lohan gets woken up at 6:30am at the Betty Ford rehab center and assigned daily chores
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The 26-year-old actress has said goodbye to her glamorous celebrity lifestyle and is awake at the crack of dawn every day to complete mundane jobs at the Betty Ford Centre at the Rancho Mirage in California but she is getting used to life at the treatment facility which she must stay at for 90 days.
Speaking to RadarOnline.com, a source said: "Lindsay's days of sleeping in are now over. She is woken up every day at 6:30am via an announcement over the intercom in her room.
"All of the patients hear the same announcement, and are expected to be in a meeting room before 7:00am.
"Lindsay's days also consist of daily assigned chores, which can include stocking refrigerators of yoghurt for patient use.
"Even though Lindsay is used to being treated like a celebrity, she is getting no special treatment at Betty Ford. She is being treated like everyone else."
The 'Scary Movie 5' star began her court ordered rehab stint last Thursday and she must stay on the premises at all times until her rehab stint comes to an end.
The troubled starlet agreed to enter the centre in order to escape jail after pleading "no contest" following charges of lying to police about driving during a car crash last June while still on probation for stealing a necklace in July 2011.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...