Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan ‘freaked out’ and refused to film scenes in 'Scary Movie 5'
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 10:25 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
A Hollywood insider told the New York Post newspaper: "Lindsay missed every meeting she had for the film, including script reads and wardrobe meetings.
"Then she missed her flight to Atlanta on Sunday to shoot the movie. The producers had been getting signs Friday that she was a mess, and would not be fit to work.
"She is under contract - so to get out of it, she had to prove that she was sick. She tried to prove she has walking pneumonia."
Lindsay is thought to be particularly concerned about the horror spoof's script - which features a kiss with co-star Charlie Sheen - because of how much it pokes fun at her.
A source added: "It went pretty hard at Lindsay. She'd been freaking out about it for weeks."
Another insider told the publication: "She's been locked up in her room at the Bowery Hotel. She's been in a tailspin. Even Charlie Sheen worried she might not be able to do the scene."
But a representative for Lindsay claims she has been "willingly" completing all her obligations for filming.
They explained: "These stories are untrue, and she is willingly fulfilling all of her obligations."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...