Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan ‘freaked out’ and refused to film scenes in 'Scary Movie 5'
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 10:25 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
A Hollywood insider told the New York Post newspaper: "Lindsay missed every meeting she had for the film, including script reads and wardrobe meetings.
"Then she missed her flight to Atlanta on Sunday to shoot the movie. The producers had been getting signs Friday that she was a mess, and would not be fit to work.
"She is under contract - so to get out of it, she had to prove that she was sick. She tried to prove she has walking pneumonia."
Lindsay is thought to be particularly concerned about the horror spoof's script - which features a kiss with co-star Charlie Sheen - because of how much it pokes fun at her.
A source added: "It went pretty hard at Lindsay. She'd been freaking out about it for weeks."
Another insider told the publication: "She's been locked up in her room at the Bowery Hotel. She's been in a tailspin. Even Charlie Sheen worried she might not be able to do the scene."
But a representative for Lindsay claims she has been "willingly" completing all her obligations for filming.
They explained: "These stories are untrue, and she is willingly fulfilling all of her obligations."