Lindsay Lohan dropped from new movie
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
I'm getting worried for Lindsay.
Life seems to be getting tougher and tougher for the actress.
We've now just learned that she has been dropped from "The Other Side" - a comedy fairly-tale type modern day movie that centers on a mystery involving inhabitants of a remote island.
Writer/Director David Michaels, has said "Our team simply chose to move on from Lindsay and we'll soon be announcing a replacement."
The movie also stars Angelica Huston, Eddie Izzard, Alanis Morisseette, Dave Matthews and Woody Harrelson.
A source connected to the movie told TMZ that Lohan was removed from the cast because people financing the movie were reluctant to rely on her.
It's been a tough year or two for Lindsay.
On Thursday, her father, Michael, called the L.A. county authorities and asked them to visit her L.A. apartment to check up the welfare of Lindsay's younger sister, Ali.
On Friday, rumors began that Lindsay was suspected of stealing a $35,000 Rolex watch.
However, her lawyer said the allegations were "completely untrue."
We want Lindsay to get help asap. Before it's too late for the young girl.