Lindsay Lohan doesn't think she can give up smoking in rehab
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Lindsay Lohan doesn't think she
can give up smoking in rehab
The 26-year-old actress - who was sentenced to 90 days in treatment after pleading "no contest" to charges for lying to police about driving during a car crash on the Pacific Coast Highway in California last June - is freaking out about entering the Seafield Centre in New York on Thursday for treatment because it doesn't allow its patients to smoke.
A source close to the troubled starlet, who only decided on a treatment program yesterday, told gossip website TMZ.com that she doesn't think she can cope with the strict rule and is telling friends that she might bail on the facility in favour of checking in to the Morningside Recovering in Newport Beach, California instead.
The 'Mean Girls' star has reportedly asked her lawyers to try to convince the New York treatment centre to make an exception for her and allow her to bring cigarettes but staff there have repeatedly refused.
Lindsay - who has been in rehab five times already since 2007 - was previously treated at the Newport Beach facility in 2010, which allows patients to smoke.
But it may be too late for her to change her mind as the City Attorney's for Los Angeles and Santa Monica have not signed off on the clinic and had no idea Lindsay was thinking about not going to Seafield.
Meanwhile the 'Scary Movie 5' star has packed 270 outfits for her trip to rehab.
She posted a new picture of herself on Instagram surrounded by bags of clothes, accessories and designer shoes with the caption "90 days and 270 look", after spending hours packing on Tuesday night.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...