Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan described as a "child lashing out" by costar of new movie
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 at 08:09 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
In the film, Lohan is acting opposite 26 year old actor James Deen, who has starred in more than 4,000 porn films. Deen was reportedly taken aback by Lohan's behavior while filming his first mainstream movie.
He revealed: "There were days when she would scream and yell and cry and refuse to come out. In porn I am used to working with professionals who are courteous to others. But Lindsay was like a child lashing out."
It was recently revealed that Linsday, 26, was so keen to get her career back on track that she accepted a mere $95a day for her role in the film - which follows "youth, glamour, sex and surveillance".
However, when she was expected to strip down for one graphic scene, the flame-haired actress is said to have lashed out "screaming".
Deen told the Sun on Sunday newspaper: "We were all standing round naked and the next thing Lindsay was screaming, 'Put your clothes on. For the love of God put your clothes on'."
"So we all put our robes on. But then she sat on the bed topless. When I asked her why she said she was 'allowed to'. With that I dropped my towel - and she stormed off set."
"She then refused to return until the entire crew stripped."
On another occasion Lindsay refused to remove her high heels, insisting she could do what she wanted because she was the "star" of the film.
James added: "It was a simple request. I am a short guy and it looked ridiculous with her towering over me in seven-inch heels."
"But she refused. She was crying and screaming that she was the star of the film. In the end it was decided I would wear boots to make me taller and she finally calmed down."
Although Lindsay caused havoc on set, James couldn't help but notice how "fragile" the industry had made her, continuing: "She is a product of the Hollywood system. She is so fragile you can't help but
feel for her."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...