Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan banned LA celebrity hotspot the Chateau Marmont hotel over $46,350.04 unpaid bill
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 09:24 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 'Mean Girls' actress has not paid up the $46,350.04 bill for a 47-day stay at the legendary Hollywood hotel - in which she spent over $3,000 on the minibar and $686 on cigarettes - in June and July, and general manager Philip Pavel has told her she cannot return until the bill is settled.
In a letter obtained by TMZ.com dated July 31, he writes: "As you are aware from our previous correspondences starting on July 8, you currently owe the hotel a grand total of $46,350.04 in charges for your stay starting on May 30, 2012. I have enclosed a copy of your most up to date folio for your records.
"As we have made repeated attempts to resolve this pressing matter over the last few weeks without any resolution, I regret to inform you that we will no longer be able to extend any further credit for you to remain at the hotel."
She was ordered to be out of the hotel by 12pm on August 1 and told not to return.
However, the bill would have been higher had Philip decided to keep the charges of $75 per day for use of the hotel's laptop, which he decided to waiver.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...