Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan back to her old ways partying with Paris Hilton
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2012 at 09:47 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
According to X17Online.com Paris - who was previously good friends with Lindsay until a falling out - was also spotted at the house last night and the night before, sparking suggestions the pair may have become friends again.
Lindsay was reported to be a "total nightmare" on the set of 'Glee' - which stars Lea Michele, Corey Monteith and Matthew Morrison - because she turned up late and did not know her lines.
A source said: "Lindsay was a total nightmare last Wednesday. She was three hours late in the morning and when she did finally arrive, she just didn't want to be there."
However, her spokesperson Steve Honig claimed it was simply a misunderstanding.
He said: "The production team came to us and said that they wanted to start [with Lindsay] right after lunch, which was at 2. They wanted to begin with Lindsay at 3, so that meant she had a lot of time where she wasn't doing anything. That's why people didn't see her. She was then in hair and makeup and began after lunch at 3."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...