Lindsay Lohan allegedly threw a tantrum on the set of 'Chelsea Lately'
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The 27-year-old actress, who recently finished her 90-day court ordered stint in rehab as part of a plea bargain to avoid jail, after violating her probation by lying to police about a car accident last year, won rave reviews after guest hosting the E! chat show last Monday night, but reportedly freaked out just before filming because she desperately wanted her 'The Canyons' co-star James Deen to be in the audience.
A source told gossip website RadarOnline.com: "Lindsay called 'The Canyons' director Paul Schrader from the set and insisted that she could not go on unless James Deen was in the audience to support her."
The insider said the request was unusual because Lindsay did not get on well with the porn star while filming their movie.
The source said: "She hated James. But she wanted him there, so he was called.
"James flatly refused, saying he was too busy!"
Lindsay's father Michael Lohan was already forced to defend her behaviour this week after she met up with Max George from The Wanted for a night of wild partying in Los Angeles.
He previously said: "To begin with, Lindsay was asked to go out of town with Max and she thought it was a bad idea. I spoke to people with her who said she did not drink and I even spoke to her and she was absolutely fine."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...