Lindsay Lohan allegedly ‘making life hell’ for staff and other patients at the Betty Ford clinic
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The 26-year-old actress, who began 90-days of court-ordered treatment on May 2 after pleading no contest to charges for lying to police about driving during a car crash, was reportedly on the verge of being kicked out before being moved to Cliffside in Malibu to complete her treatment on Wednesday (12.06.13), with the approval of prosecutors, a judge and her lawyers.
A source told gossip website RadarOnline.com: "Lindsay skipped group therapy, she refused to go for several days. She thought people were giving out information on her. That was her excuse.
"She was making life hell for those around her every day. She was disruptive and wilful. Betty Ford is thrilled to see her go."
The clinic, near Palm Springs in California, was allegedly considering asking the 'Scary Movie V' to leave because of her behaviour, which included repeatedly asking for Adderall for her Attention Deficit Disorder, before a deal was struck to let her finish her rehab elsewhere.
The insider said: "That was Plan B. Lindsay was demanding her Adderall, which she was not given. But she kept demanding it and was highly disruptive."
Lindsay's father Michael Lohan previously said he wanted her to move to the Lukens Institute in Florida despite admitting she was responding well to her treatment in Betty Ford.
He recently said: "She is doing phenomenal, I mean awesome.
"There is a lot of healing going on.
"This time more than other times I have a lot more faith in it and in her. I just know God is behind her this time.
"It's just enough is enough and she realises that. In everyone's life there comes that epiphany and I guess it's come upon her in some shape or form. It's time and I think she knows that."
The actress is due to be released from rehab on July 31 and must then complete 30 days of community service, as well as more than a year of psychotherapy.
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...