Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan allegedly hasn't decided if she wants to meet her new half brother once he is born
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 08:25 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Lindsay Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor|
A source close to the 26-year-old starlet told The Huffington Post: "Lindsay is very loyal to her mom Dina and hasn't forgiven Michael for leaking a phone call between them last month. What makes matters even more complicated about the new baby Michael is expecting in January is that it's with one of her ex-friends, Kate Major."
But Michael said he wants to hear Lindsay's feeling directly from her and hopes she will have a relationship with both of her half-siblings.
He said: "What p***es me off is people say sh*t that isn't even what she or we say. If it's not from the horse's mouth it means nothing."
A source close to Lindsay previously said that although she has no personal issue with 17-year-old student Ashley, she finds the situation "disgusting" and doesn't want to meet her because her father was still married to her mother Dina when he had a fling with Ashley's mother Kristi Horn in 1995.