Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Lincoln' star Daniel Day-Lewis says his kids didn't know he was an actor
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 at 08:09 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Daniel Day-Lewis (AP)|
Speaking with The Mirror, the 'Lincoln' star said, "They didn't even know what I was doing until a couple of years ago."
"In fact, my 14-year-old boy was asked what I did and he said, 'I think he's in construction'. That's how much they know!"
The 55-year-old actor, who is nominated for an Oscar for his role in 'Lincoln,' added that he believes he's an "old fashioned" parent.
"My parents believed in certain things, which I do too," he said. "I want my children to also. But there's no guarantee they will."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...