'Lincoln' co-star Sally Fields says Daniel Day-Lewis is "outrageously" funny
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Sally Fields and Daniel Day-Lewis star in "Lincoln"|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
Daniel Day-Lewis' 'Lincoln' co-star Sally Fields has called him a "rascal" who has been a bad influence when the pair have been together at award ceremonies.
She told the Mail on Sunday newspaper's You magazine: "Daniel is an absolutely hysterically funny rascal. He always wants to do something funny and I'm always going, 'Daniel, we can't do that!' "He's completely outrageous. We were together at the Screen Actors Guild Awards presenting on stage together and he's like, 'OK let's do something stupid.'
"I'm going, 'No I'm trying to be dignified'."
Despite the 66-year-old actress' best interests, she had to give in to a side to Daniel often overlooked because of his well-documented method acting.
She added: "We came out on the stage, I had to read something but I couldn't see the monitor so I brought out my piece of paper to read from and he took my glasses so I couldn't see, so then I had to take his glasses off too.
"We were laughing hysterically and being completely silly."
Sally joked it is "disgusting" for the actor to manage to be so "phenomenal" in both his personal and professional lives.
She admitted: "Daniel is a most marvelous, enchanting, intelligent, funny man. He's also a phenomenal father and as good as man as he is an actor.
"So there you have it. It's disgusting, actually! He has it all."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...