Lily Allen dreamt she joined One Direction and performed TLC's "No Scrubs"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Lilly Allen's been having some pretty weird dreams
about One Direction
The 'Smile' hitmaker - who announced last year she was working on her pop comeback after retiring in 2009 - had a vision in her sleep that she was a member of the British boy band and performed a rendition of TLC's 1999 single 'No Scrubs' with the guys.
She wrote on Twitter: "had a dream that I joined One Direction last night. Harry was nice, and we did a cover of TLC's "No Scrubs". That is all. (sic)"
Meanwhile, Lily - who has two daughters, 15-month-old Ethel and two-month-old Marnie, with husband Sam Cooper - has developed an unusual scab after falling over and cutting her knee last week.
She tweeted: "I fell over and scraped my knee and now I have a scab shaped like Africa !!! #interesting (sic)"
The 27-year-old singer - who has two daughters, 15-month-old Ethel and two-month-old Marnie, with husband Sam Cooper - recently complained she is "bored" and is looking for something to shake her out of her daily domestic routine, other than responding to her critics on Twitter.
She tweeted: "Sometimes I wish I had better things to do with my time then change nappies, cook dinner, watch s"t telly and respond to Internet trolls. #bored #needtogetoutmore (sic)"
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...