Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liberty Ross is ‘still processing’ Rupert Sanders' affair with Kristen Stewart
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2012 at 11:05 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders|
A source told Us magazine: "Nothing has been filed. It's still too early to tell what will happen.
"She is talking to and seeing Rupert now for the kids, but as far as the marriage she's still processing everything that happened."
The brunette model - who played Kristen's on-screen mother in 'Snow White and the Huntsman' - is keeping a low profile and wants to deal with the situation in "private."
The source added: "No decisions have been made. It's been very hard on her dealing with this and all the media attention.
"She is very strong and working through it and keeping private about it."
Liberty has been spotted out and about in Los Angeles without her wedding ring recently, causing 41-year-old film director Rupert to worry he has made the "worst mistake of his life".
An insider said: "Rupert is willing to do absolutely anything and everything he can to save his marriage, he realizes this is the worst mistake of his life, and he cannot believe he was so stupid."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...