Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Libertines frontman Pete Doherty is being questioned over a missing train trolley
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 11:40 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
The Libertines frontman revealed he could not travel on France’s national railway SNCF, to see Noel Gallagher perform in Toulouse on Friday (12.10.12) as he is being investigated over the trolley which contains staff uniforms, cold meats and cutlery.
He wrote on his blog albionrooms.com: “people who have a car? they can lend me? I want to see Noel Gallaghers last european show with the high flying birds……..tonight in Toulouse…
“my mate is with me and is fully licensed-up etc….
“if you can lend me a car, I’m in Paris(nr Metro Villiers\Rome)
"the train is out of the question. I am currently in discussion with SNCF regarding my accountability for a missing trolley-load of staff uniforms (gaberdine wool mind you), cold meats, cutlery (sic)."
The 'Can't Stand Me Now' singer has a long-standing history of addiction and has been to rehab numerous times, checking into a clinic in Thailand in 2003, rehab in north London's Southgate area in 2006 and Clouds House rehab centre in Wiltshire in 2007.
In July Pete, checked himself into secluded jungle rehab The Cabin, in Chiang Mai in an attempt to finally kick his addictions to heroin and crack cocaine but the troubled rocker was thrown out for disrupting the other patients' treatment.
He has also been in jail numerous times and was most recently sentenced to six months in prison for possessing cocaine in May 2011.