Liam Payne fears for the future of One Direction
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 19-year-old heartthrob worries about the band - also consisting of Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles and Zayn Malik - losing all the "fun" they have together and hopes they are strong enough to remain united.
He told We Love Pop magazine: "I don't want us to lose the fun we have on stage. I don't want us to fall out or have a situation where the band don't want to be together anymore."
The 'Kiss You' hitmakers - who have splashed out on a number of expensive gifts for their family and loved ones thanks to the earnings they have enjoyed with their success - recently enlisted the aid of company Grant Thornton to advise them on investing their earnings and how to do their taxes after the boys were recommended to hire help by industry bosses.
A source revealed: "Their success is quite staggering - so are the profits coming with it. The lads had an incredible 2012 and this year looks even bigger.
"Although they're all mature for their age, they are still five young boys at heart, and have all made mistakes - it's part of growing up.
"They've now been assigned a small team at one of the country's top money service providers who will be advising the boys on matters of tax, capital and investment.
"One Direction have become one of Sony's biggest draws and the label wants to make sure the guys are looked after."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...