Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liam Neeson turned on the charm while using the women’s bathroom at his 60th birthday
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2012 at 10:31 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
"His visit gave some female diners a very pleasant surprise. “You’ll never guess who’s in the ladies room”, a woman standing on line excitedly whispered to another, sharing that it was indeed Neeson.
When he finally emerged, he was as pleasant as ever, apologizing to the line of women waiting: “I’m so sorry. Please excuse me.” He even held the door open for the first lady to walk in, witnesses said. “You can use my bathroom anytime”, one guest was overheard telling the tall, handsome actor."
Neeson went on to continue his birthday dinner at the posh spot with 40 guests.
If it was any other man who had jumped a line of desperate to pee ladies, he would have got a handbag or a heel in the you know what.