Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liam Neeson turned on the charm while using the women’s bathroom at his 60th birthday
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2012 at 10:31 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
"His visit gave some female diners a very pleasant surprise. “You’ll never guess who’s in the ladies room”, a woman standing on line excitedly whispered to another, sharing that it was indeed Neeson.
When he finally emerged, he was as pleasant as ever, apologizing to the line of women waiting: “I’m so sorry. Please excuse me.” He even held the door open for the first lady to walk in, witnesses said. “You can use my bathroom anytime”, one guest was overheard telling the tall, handsome actor."
Neeson went on to continue his birthday dinner at the posh spot with 40 guests.
If it was any other man who had jumped a line of desperate to pee ladies, he would have got a handbag or a heel in the you know what.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...