Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liam Neeson steps out on date with French stewardess
Posted on Friday, October 15, 2010 at 08:48 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
In the 20 months since his wife Natasha Richardson passed away the A-Team star had kept a low profile until last month when he stepped out hand in hand in London with Freya St Johnston, a 36-year-old British business woman. But now it appears a french stewardess has caught his attention.
Liam and Leslie dined out at a upmarket Manhattan restaurant. One onlooker said that Neeson eagerly awaited his dates arrival and was relieved when she finally turned up.
"He sat at the very back of the restaurant and constantly scanned each arrival. When his date arrived they gave each other a big hug and kiss.
"Then for the next couple of hours they barely touched their food as they laughed and talked and stared into each other's eyes."
In true chivalrous style Neeson payed the bill while the lady was at the toilet. “When the lady went to the restroom, Liam beckoned over the waiter to pay the bill. They carried on chatting and then finally got up to leave, with Liam helping the lady with her sweater, “ the onlooker added.
According to a friend of Leslie's she flew home to Paris last night. "Leslie's been going on about Liam for weeks and he texts her all the time,” the source added.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...